The team of highly respected and experienced lawyers at Bailey Glasser represent individuals and family members of those involved in accidents resulting in severe or catastrophic injuries or death. When these unexpected, devastating, life-changing events happen, you need to promptly retain an experienced injury lawyer to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you and your loved ones need and deserve.
Catastrophic injuries can be life-changing events that forever impact victims and their families. We understand the financial, physical, and emotional toll these types of injuries can take, and are here to help you cope with the resulting pain and suffering.
Bailey Glasser represents individuals and family members of individuals involved in serious or catastrophic injuries or death resulting from events including, but not limited to, the following:
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Oil & Gas Explosions
- Coal Mining Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Chemical Exposure
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- ATV Crashes
- Defective or Unsafe Products
What are the most common causes for hazardous road accidents?
Can I file a lawsuit if I am injured on the job?
- Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
News & Insights
- Bailey Glasser Attorney John Roddy Quoted in West Virginia Record Regarding $143 Million Settlement With Columbia Gas08.21.2019
- Bailey Glasser fighting for justice for the victims of the Flower Branch gas explosion tragedy in Silver Spring, MD11.20.2018
- Bloomberg BNA Series Highlights Lack of Federal Oversight In Defective Gun Cases - Taurus Pistol Safety Defects04.08.2016
- Federal Judge Orders New Settlement Hearing in $240 Million Defective Pistols Case – Taurus Pistol Safety Defects02.05.2016