Sam A. Hrko
- Charleston, WV
- T: 304.345.6555
- F: 304.342.1110
Sam Hrko devotes his practice to representing plaintiffs harmed by automobile accidents, industrial and mining accidents, aviation accidents and tractor-trailer crashes. He also works on product liability cases.
He is driven by the idea of guiding people through what tends to be some of their most difficult times when faced with a catastrophic personal injury.
Sam works closely with medical experts to understand the science when presenting evidence in litigious situations.
Webinar: The Very High Cost of Low (or No) Insurance: Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage
How can Bailey Glasser help me after a trucking accident?
- Law Clerk, Hon. W. Craig Broadwater, U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
J.D., Ohio Northern University Claude Pettit College of Law, 1998
B.S., West Virginia State University,1995
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
News & Insights
News & Insights
- Bailey Glasser Secures Appellate Victory Over Dow Chemical Company: West Virginia State University’s Contamination Suit Will Proceed in State Court02.03.2022
- The Very High Cost of Low (or No) Insurance: Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage - What You Need To Know To Protect Your Family03.17.2021
Community & Professional
Community and Professional Activities
American Bar Association
American Association for Justice
West Virginia Association for Justice