Greg Haddad is a strategic, compassionate, and award-winning trial lawyer who fights to obtain justice, as well as peace of mind, for his clients with medical malpractice, catastrophic personal injury, and drug and medical device cases. Greg holds two not-so-secret aces up his sleeve: (1) he is a former licensed pharmacist with extensive training in chemistry, molecular and cellular biology, and human anatomy and physiology; and (2) a portion of his career as a junior lawyer included defending medical malpractice cases, so he knows tactics defense counsel can use to try to thwart even the most compelling cases.
In addition to Greg’s ability to skillfully synthesize and explain complicated legal and medical concepts, he also uniquely supports families who may be experiencing the hardest times of their lives. Greg knows first-hand from his own family how challenging it can be to face serious medical challenges, so he brings a deep compassion and listening ability that supports those who feel they have nowhere else to turn.
Known as an aggressive and successful trial lawyer, Greg has tried over 90 cases to verdict. Greg has also resolved hundreds of cases for clients through settlement – and his ability to take a case confidently to trial (which not all attorneys have the skill to do) is a factor that may influence the ability to beneficially settle matters to our clients’ satisfaction.
For nearly 30 years, Greg has represented clients in state and federal courts across the country in medical malpractice, drug and medical device litigation, and catastrophic personal injury cases. Greg handles cases including:
- Surgical malpractice, including in the areas of gynecological, cosmetic, neurological, abdominal, hip, and knee
- cardiac procedures and delays in treatment of cardiac conditions
- delay in diagnosis of cancer
- birth injuries
- traumatic brain injury
- stroke cases
- defective medical devices, drugs, and consumer products
- for veterans, delays in receiving adequate or appropriate care from the Veterans Administration
Clients value Greg’s unique legal and medical experience, ability to offer strategic and practical solutions, and his deep dedication to their needs and concerns. Having started his pharmaceutical career working in his father’s community pharmacy, Greg learned the importance of going beyond only offering a professional service, but how to really be there for people during the most difficult times in their lives.
Awards & Accolades
Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Morgantown, WV (2024)
- Law Clerk, Hon. Larry V. Starcher, 17th Judicial District of West Virginia (1989)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 1991, Order of Barristers, Moot Court Honorary Board
B.S., West Virginia University School of Pharmacy, 1988
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Bailey Glasser secured a $17 million jury verdict on behalf of its client, Mike Rodgers, who instead of receiving proper care for a spinal column injury, was rendered a paraplegic. Bailey Glasser partners Greg Haddad and Sharon Iskra tried the case over eight days in Charleston, West Virginia state court, in a matter that was heavily fought by the defendant who sought to avoid responsibility for his negligence.
- Obtained a $4 million dollar verdict in Idaho concerning improper care in performing cosmetic procedure
- Represented and settled a truck accident case obtaining a seven-figure settlement pre-suit
- Obtained a confidential settlement involving failure to appropriately treat a suicidal patient
- Represented and settled a plaintiff in a defective product case involving loss of vision in one eye for seven-figure settlement
- Obtained a confidential settlement for a widow whose spouse was the victim of negligent surgical care
- Obtained a confidential settlement for the family of child who died from negligent medical care
- Obtained a confidential settlement for a widow whose spouse who died as a result of negligent emergency room care
- Represented numerous plaintiffs in a case surrounding negligent cardiac surgery
- Represented a patient who suffered complications of a knee replacement surgery
News & Insights
News & Insights
- 42 Bailey Glasser Lawyers Named To The Best Lawyers in America & Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch 2024 Guides08.17.2023
- Bailey Glasser Awarded Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2023 and Achieves Nationwide Rankings in ERISA and Product Liability Litigation06.15.2023
- West Virginia Jury Awards $17 Million in Medical Malpractice Verdict, Holding Doctor Accountable for Reckless Shortcuts03.26.2022