Liz Stryker is a personal injury lawyer who combines courtroom experience with a passion for justice. She has a legal background steeped in developing winning litigation strategies, skills she sharpened both as an advocate for her clients and as a former judicial clerk.
Liz represents victims and their family members whose lives have been impacted by severe or catastrophic injury or death. She believes her role in providing expert counsel extends to understanding the physical, emotional, and financial toll victims experience after unexpected, life-altering events.
She was named among “Lawyers & Leaders: Class of 2017” by West Virginia Executive magazine.
Before joining Bailey Glasser, Liz served as a law clerk for the Honorable Irene M. Keeley, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia. She has also worked as an associate attorney at a regional defense law firm. An active member of the West Virginia State Bar Association, Liz serves on the organization’s Women in the Profession Committee and its Education Subcommittee.
Liz holds a J.D. from the West Virginia University College of Law, where she held the position of Chief Justice on the Moot Court Board and was a member of the Order of the Barristers. She was named Associate Editor of the Year for her contributions toward the West Virginia Law Review Vol. 119. Liz also hold a bachelor’s degree (magna cum laude) from West Virginia University.
Awards & Accolades
Best Lawyers' Ones to Watch, Morgantown, WV (2023-24):
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Super Lawyers Rising Star, West Virginia, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, 2023
National Trial Lawyers, "Top 40 Under 40" (2023)
Lawyers & Leaders: Class of 2017, West Virginia Executive Magazine
- Law Clerk, Hon. Irene M. Keeley, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia (2020 - 2021)
J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2017, Chief Justice, Moot Court Board, Associate Editor, West Virginia Law Review, Order of Barristers
B.A., West Virginia University, 2010, magna cum laude
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
News & Insights
News & Insights
- 42 Bailey Glasser Lawyers Named To The Best Lawyers in America & Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch 2024 Guides08.17.2023
- Bailey Glasser Awarded Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2023 and Achieves Nationwide Rankings in ERISA and Product Liability Litigation06.15.2023
- “If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” – SCOTUS Examines Expanding the Attorney-Client Privilege for Dual Purpose Communications01.12.2023
Community & Professional
Community and Professional Activities
Member, West Virginia State Bar Association, Women in the Profession Committee, Education Subcommittee