Helping People With Traumatic Brain Injuries Find Justice.
Brain injuries – even those considered “small” - can lead to months, years, or even lifetimes of physical, emotional, and cognitive issues. What is particularly sneaky about these kinds of injuries is that their cause - and effects -- might not be known until long after the injury has occurred.
Brain injuries are caused in all sorts of ways, including from motor vehicle accidents or even a simple fall. You do not even need to have struck your head to be diagnosed with a brain injury, because injuries can be caused by your head being thrown in different directions, causing your brain to strike the inside of your skull. They can also be created by other causes as discussed more below.
We help individuals who have suffered traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) due to accidents, negligence, or other unfortunate circumstances. Our team of experienced traumatic brain injury attorneys understands the complexities of these cases and are committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive legal support to help our clients navigate their challenges and seek rightful compensation.
Examples of the Kinds of Brain Injuries We Handle:
We help people who have sustained traumatic brain injuries from various causes including:
- Medical Malpractice: If medical negligence led to a traumatic brain injury, our attorneys work diligently to hold healthcare providers accountable and pursue appropriate compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Whether you were driving, a passenger, or a pedestrian, if you were injured in a moving vehicle accident resulting in a TBI, we can help navigate insurance claims and seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
- Workplace Injuries: For those who have suffered TBIs due to workplace accidents, we assist in pursuing workers' compensation claims or legal action against responsible parties.
- Head Trauma: Trauma to the head cause many brain injury cases – even from a simple fall - and it doesn’t take a hard impact to cause a concussion.
- Lack of Oxygen: Insufficient oxygen is another cause of brain injury which can occur in different ways, from swimming pool accidents to medical malpractice.
- Toxic Exposure: People can also suffer brain damage if exposed to certain toxic substances.
Legal Experience: We have a deep understanding of the medical and legal complexities involved in these kinds of cases, allowing us to provide tailored strategies for each client's unique situation. We stay updated on the latest laws and precedents to provide the most effective representation for our clients.
Compassionate Advocacy: We know traumatic brain injuries can significantly impact individuals and their families, affecting their physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We approach every client and case with empathy, understanding, and a commitment to supporting our clients throughout their legal journey.
Support at Every Step: We know you – and your case - is unique, so we provide personalized guidance to ensure your needs are met. From initial consultations to representing clients in negotiations or court proceedings, we're committed to providing dedicated support at every step.
Collaborative Approach: We work closely with medical professionals, experts, and support networks to build robust cases that encompass the full extent of each injury's impact.
Transparent Communication: We believe in clear and open communication. We keep you updated, explain complex legal jargon in plain language, and address your concerns promptly.
How We Help
If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury, don't navigate the legal complexities alone. We help by providing:
Thorough Evaluation: We meticulously assess every aspect of your case, including consulting with medical experts to determine the cause and responsibility for any injuries.
Dedicated Advocacy: Our lawyers are committed to fiercely advocating for your rights. We hold your hand through the legal process, explaining your options clearly and advocating tenaciously for your best interests.
Compassionate Support: We understand the challenges families face, and we provide ongoing support, guidance, and updates throughout the legal process.
Our primary goal is to help clients obtain the maximum compensation they deserve. This includes seeking damages for:
- Medical expenses, including ongoing treatment and rehabilitation
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Long-term care and support
If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury due to negligence or an accident, we are here to be of service.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please read our important disclaimer here.
Video Resource: What Should I Look Out For With a TBI?
Video Resource: Did I Receive All The Appropriate Tests?