- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Bailey Glasser Secures $32.7M Jury Verdict on Behalf of Ramaco Resources
- Bailey Glasser Adds Jade Smith-Williams to Consumer Protection Practice in the Firm’s California Office
- Got An App for That? A Two-Part Webinar Series
- La Salle University Agrees to Provide Female Student-Athletes with Equal Treatment, Come Into Compliance with Title IX, and Add as Many Women's Teams As That Takes
- West Virginia Legislature Adjourns Without Passing Meaningful Changes to Cannabis Laws
- University of St. Thomas in Minnesota Agrees to Reinstate Women’s Tennis Team, Develop Gender Equity Plan, and Comply with Title IX
- Bailey Glasser Seeks Approval of $5.5 million ESOP Settlement
- Chambers and Partners USA Honors Bailey Glasser Lawyers in 2021 USA Guide
- West Virginia Supreme Court Affirms Lower Court’s Ruling on Denial of Motion to Compel Arbitration
- “Glaring Flaws”: U.S. District Court Rejects Proposed Class Action Settlement of Future Roundup Claims
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors