- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Bailey Glasser Seeks Approval of $5 million ESOP Settlement
- Bailey Glasser Hires Sophia Weinstock and Jeevna Sheth
- Is Your Child Safe on A School-Issued Computer?
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Update: SBA and Treasury Set Date for PPP2 Launch; New Guidance for PPP2 Released
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Update: IRS Acknowledges Deductible of PPP Business Expenses and SBA Announces Minority Owned Businesses Receive PPP Priority
- Antibiotic Overuse in Children
- East Carolina University Agrees to Reinstate Women’s Swimming, Diving & Tennis; Develop Gender Equity Plan; and Comply with Title IX
- Bailey Glasser Announces Promotions for 2021
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Update: Congress Passes New Covid-19 Relief Package Providing Second Round of PPP Funding
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke Reinstates Women’s Golf, Will Comply with Title IX to Avoid Sex Discrimination Class Action Suit
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors