- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Bailey Glasser Secures Record $17 million For Retirement Plan Savers
- Bailey Glasser Files ERISA Class Action Lawsuit Against ESOP Trustee Argent Trust Co.
- Bailey Glasser Federal Appeals Court Victory: Police Officer Must Stand Trial in Fatal Shooting
- Gregory Porter Speaking at ERISA Litigation Virtual Conference
- Judge Allows Claims Against ESOP Trustee Argent Trust Co. to Go Forward Because Plaintiffs Demonstrated Viable Claims
- Bailey Glasser Adds Nicole Ballante to Commercial Litigation Practice in the Firm’s Florida Office
- Paycheck Protection Program Update: Tax Implications of the CARES Act and Loan Forgiveness Under the PPP
- WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey and Governor Jim Justice Announce $101.3M Settlement in Paving Antitrust Case
- Justice Prevails Again: Bailey Glasser Secures Win on Behalf of Governor
- Paycheck Protection Program Update: SBA Forgiveness Applications Expected Soon, DOJ Investigations into Fraud, and SBA Procedural Notices
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors