- Client Interview With Chambers & Partners
Bailey Glasser "has the expertise to handle any situation and it absolutely makes you feel like you are its only client."
- Cutting-Edge Legal Insights & Resources
As Economic, Social, and Political Issues Continue to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications of Ever-Changing Landscapes.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss the Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- We Negotiate Your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes and Receives Top Rankings from Chambers & Partners.
- BG Client Alert: New Non-Compete Legislation Takes Effect in D.C.
- Brown University Agrees to Pay Over $1 Million in Title IX Case for Female Athletes’ Costs and Attorneys’ Fees
- Bailey Glasser Named to National and Regional “Best Law Firms in America” Lists
- Female Student-Athletes File Title IX Sex Discrimination Class Action Against University of Central Oklahoma for Equal Treatment and Retaliation
- Stephen Sorensen Joins Bailey & Glasser, LLP’s Washington, D.C. Office
- Court Sides with U.S. Veterans and Denies 3M Bankruptcy Injunction Relief
- 26 Bailey Glasser Lawyers Named To The Best Lawyers in America 2023 Guide
- Partner Leslie Brueckner Wins Appellate Ruling Overturning District Court Ruling in Wrongful Death & Civil Rights Private Prison Death Case
- From Beeple to Billions - What You Need To Know About NFTs
- Another Victory for Roundup Victims: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit Unanimously Rules Claims Are Not Preempted by Federal Law
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have handled matters in more than 40 states, and in Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- The Bailey Glasser BlogClick here to read news, insights, and legal innovations from Bailey Glasser.
- Honor Roll27 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors