- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Justice Prevails: Bailey Glasser Wins One for Governor and WV Department of Health and Human Resources
- Understanding the Tax Implications of Rolling Out New Employee Benefits Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Brown University to Reinstate Women’s Equestrian and Fencing To Comply with Title IX and Provide Equal Opportunity for Women Athletes
- Bailey Glasser Welcomes Will Flynn to Consumer Litigation Practice
- Bailey Glasser Adds Stephen Putnoki-Higgins; Creates New Estate Planning & Administration Practice
- Bailey Glasser Adds New Tax Service Offering
- First In The Nation Actuarial Equivalence Case Moves Toward Trial
- Bailey Glasser Obtains Favorable Ruling from Appellate Court on Behalf of Williamson Energy, LLC and Colt, LLC
- McBride & Son Executives Must Face Lawsuit Alleging They Ripped Off Their Own Employees in Selling Themselves the Employee Owned Company at a Steep Discount
- Bailey Glasser Adds Esports & Online Gaming Service Offering
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors