- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- West Virginia Supreme Court Reverses Dismissal and Remands Death by Suicide Case to Circuit Court
- BG Client Alert - COVID Confusion: New Florida Law Imposes Additional Exemption Requirements on Employers with Mandatory Vaccination Policies
- Bailey Glasser Wins Class Certification for Tens of Thousands California Mortgage Borrowers
- Bailey Glasser Partner Arthur Bryant Named Sports Law Trailblazer
- Bailey Glasser Defeats Motion to Compel Arbitration; Employee Stock Ownership Plan Lawsuit Moves Forward in New York
- BG Tax Client Alert -- Biden’s Tax Framework: What’s In, What’s Out
- Remote Work Accommodation Requests in a Post-COVID World: How “Essential” is the Office Anyway?
- Bailey Glasser Adds Liz Stryker to Catastrophic Personal Injury Group
- Raising Capital & Staying Compliant: It’s Not Easy Being Green
- Appeals Court Approves Settlement Restoring Equal Opportunities For Women In Brown University Athletics
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors