- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Bailey Glasser Receives Final Approval on $6.25 Million Settlement with Reliance Trust to End ERISA Class Action
- COVID-19: Federal Reserve Expands Main Street Lending Program Following Program Launch
- Bailey Glasser Welcomes Back Sallie Gilbert
- PPP Loan Recipients: It Is Critical to Ensure Your Publicly-Available Data Is Accurate and That You Are Prepared to Respond to Government Investigations
- Bailey Glasser Welcomes Britney Littles
- Clout Fantasy Launches Esports Player to Player Wagering Application for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends
- Bailey Glasser Defeats Motions To Dismiss And Transfer On Behalf Of Nation Safe Drivers Employees
- Two Decades After Landmark Title IX Case, Brown University Abandons Gender Equity in Athletics Program
- Bailey Glasser Statement on Pride Month
- Bailey Glasser Receives Final Approval for $13 Million Settlement to End Bradford Hammacher ESOP Lawsuit
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors