- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- William & Mary University Agrees to Reinstate Women’s Gymnastics, Swimming and Volleyball; Comply Fully with Title IX in Two Years to Avoid Suit
- The Small Business Administration Issues Guidance on Change of Ownership of Entities with Outstanding PPP Loans
- In Recognition Of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Bailey Glasser Encourages Contributions To Survivor Support Agencies
- California Court of Appeals Upholds $1.85 Million Judgement on Behalf of Injured Cyclist
- Bailey Glasser Receives Final Approval on $19.5 Million Settlement with Wilmington Trust to End ERISA Class Action
- Judge Allows ERISA Class Action Against Huntington Ingalls to Proceed to Trial
- Justice Prevails: Bailey Glasser Wins One for Governor and WV Department of Health and Human Resources
- Understanding the Tax Implications of Rolling Out New Employee Benefits Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Brown University to Reinstate Women’s Equestrian and Fencing To Comply with Title IX and Provide Equal Opportunity for Women Athletes
- Bailey Glasser Welcomes Will Flynn to Consumer Litigation Practice
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors