- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Two Decades After Landmark Title IX Case, Brown University Abandons Gender Equity in Athletics Program
- Bailey Glasser Statement on Pride Month
- Bailey Glasser Receives Final Approval for $13 Million Settlement to End Bradford Hammacher ESOP Lawsuit
- US Court of Appeals Rules Qualified Immunity Defense Not Permissible in False Claims Act Cases
- Bailey & Glasser Statement on Juneteenth
- US Supreme Court Ruling on LGBTQ+ Workers
- National Fireworks Safety Awareness
- The Rise of Defaults in the Commercial Real Estate Market: How the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act Can Protect and Maximize the Value of Lenders’ Security Interests
- Bailey Glasser Announces $17 Million Settlement With Neuberger Berman To End ERISA Class Action
- US Court of Appeals Affirms District Court’s Ruling Denying Motion to Compel Arbitration
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors