- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Home Is Where the Harm Is: Peloton Treadmill Injuries
- Bailey Glasser ERISA Team Defeats Motion to Dismiss ESOP Lawsuit Pursuant to Arbitration Clause
- Biden’s New COVID-19 Action Plan and Proposed OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard: What Does It Mean For Private-Sector Employers?
- 18 Bailey Glasser Lawyers Named To The Best Lawyers in America 2022 Guide
- 10 Considerations for Employers Contemplating Mandatory Vaccination Policies
- Bailey Glasser Adds Jaclyn Clark to Labor & Employment Practice in the Firm’s Florida Office
- Bailey Glasser Adds Litigator Lori Bullock and Opens Iowa Office
- Bailey Glasser Helps Launch SI TIX – An Innovative Ticketing Platform By Sports Illustrated
- Bailey Glasser Secures $32.7M Jury Verdict on Behalf of Ramaco Resources
- Bailey Glasser Adds Jade Smith-Williams to Consumer Protection Practice in the Firm’s California Office
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors