- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Strong Litigation Strategy Requires Updated Policies for Remote Workers
- Webinar: Consumer Financial Regulatory and Litigation Fallout from the COVID-19 Crisis, with Richard Cordray and John Roddy
- COVID-19: The Small Business Reorganization Act and CARES Act
- COVID-19: Use of E-Signatures and Remote Online Notarizations
- You Are An Essential Business, Now What?
- WVDEP Files Lawsuit Against and Obtains Special Receiver over ERP Environmental Fund
- Breakdown of COVID-19 Stimulus Package Passed by US Congress
- Debt Obligation Assistance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Considerations for Taking Remote Depositions
- Financial Assistance for Small Business
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors