- Client Interview With Chambers & Partners
Bailey Glasser "has the expertise to handle any situation and it absolutely makes you feel like you are its only client."
- Cutting-Edge Legal Insights & Resources
As Economic, Social, and Political Issues Continue to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications of Ever-Changing Landscapes.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss the Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- We Negotiate Your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes and Receives Top Rankings from Chambers & Partners.
- Bailey Glasser Files to Confirm Collection Rights on $5 Million Judgment Against MyPillow's Mike Lindell
- Bailey Glasser Secures $5 Million Award Against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell For Election Fraud Claims
- Bailey Glasser Files Negligence Suit Against Hancock County Board of Education and Administrator
- Title IX Sex Discrimination Case Against SDSU Moving Forward on All Counts: Equal Athletic Financial Aid, Retaliation, and Equal Treatment
- “Improvidently Granted”: Supremes Decline to Wade Into Attorney-Client Privilege Dispute
- Bailey Glasser 2022 In Review Newsletter
- J&J/LTL Texas Two-Step Bankruptcy Trial & Appellate Reversal
- Federal Appeals Court Rejects J&J Texas Two-Step Maneuver In Huge Victory For Plaintiffs Harmed By J&J Baby Powder
- "Enough is Enough": Female Athletes Secure Settlement Agreement Ensuring Michigan State University’s Title IX Compliance for Years to Come
- Brown University Agrees to Pay Over $1 Million in Title IX Case for Female Athletes’ Costs and Attorneys’ Fees
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have handled matters in more than 40 states, and in Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- The Bailey Glasser BlogClick here to read news, insights, and legal innovations from Bailey Glasser.
- Honor Roll27 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors