- COVID-19 Legal Insights & Resources
As the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Evolve, Our Lawyers Are Helping Clients to Navigate the Legal and Commercial Implications That Companies Are Confronting Due to an Ever Changing Landscape.
- We want your Toughest Cases
Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser Discuss Firm's Approach to High-Stakes Matters.
- Open for Business We Respond In Crises
To Protect Our Clients and Our Employees, All of Our Offices,
from New England To California,
Are Set Up for Resiliency and
As the COVID-19 Pandemic
Continues to Change Our World,
Bailey Glasser Stands Ready to
Assist You with Your
Most Pressing Problems.
- We negotiate your Complex Transactions
Bailey Glasser Recognized as Top Corporate Law Firm by Forbes.
- Bailey Glasser Adds Jeff Craven, Michael de León Hawthorne to Corporate and Securities Practice
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Update: IRS Clarifies PPP Questions With the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Bailey Glasser’s Corporate Practice Group Brings on Pratik Parikh
- Not In My House: Keeping Children and Teens Safe From Online Predators
- US Small Business Administration Announces Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program to Open April 8
- The Very High Cost of Low (or No) Insurance: Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage - What You Need To Know To Protect Your Family
- Everything You Need to Know about Applying for a Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG)
- National Trial Lawyers and President Lisa Blue Join in Brief of 93 Law Firms, 167 Lawyers Opposing Proposed Settlement of Future Roundup Claims
- Ninety-Three Law Firms,167 Lawyers File Brief Opposing Proposed Settlement of Future Roundup Claims
- Virginia Joining California With Adoption of Broad Data Privacy Protections: Controllers’ Obligations Under Virginia’s New Data Privacy Law
- 40+ StatesOur lawyers have litigated cases in more than 40 states.
- COVID-19 Resource CenterClick here to learn more about our COVID-19 legal insights and resources.
- Honor Roll16 Ivy League & Top 20 Law School Graduates / 1 Rhodes Scholar / 1 Fulbright Scholar / 1 Truman Scholar / 80% Received Education Honors