Bailey Glasser Lawyers Recognized for Inclusion in 2021 Super Lawyers List
In an achievement that is emblematic of the tenacity and entrepreneurial spirit of the entire firm, Bailey Glasser is pleased to announce that Super Lawyers has selected twelve BG lawyers for inclusion to its Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists of 2021. This wonderful achievement is a testament to the work that these attorneys do to support and protect our valued clients.
Super Lawyers is a prominent legal rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers for their high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars list recognizes lawyers who are either 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
This is a high honor in which each year no more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive recognition, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized by the Rising Stars research team.
2021 West Virginia Super Lawyers
- Benjamin Bailey, General Litigation
- Brian Glasser, General Litigation
- John Barrett, Class Action
- Brian Swiger, Energy & Resources
- Marc Weintraub, Business/Corporate
2021 California Super Lawyers
- Arthur Bryant, Class Action & Mass Torts
- Todd Walburg, Products Liability
2021 Idaho Super Lawyers
- Benjamin Schwartzman, Business Litigation
2021 Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- John Roddy, Class Action & Mass Torts
2021 West Virginia Rising Stars
- Maggie Burrus, Bankruptcy: Business
- Travis Prince, PI Med Mal: Plaintiff
- Benjamin Hogan, Consumer Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.