Chambers and Partners USA Honors Bailey Glasser Lawyers in 2021 USA Guide
Acknowledging Bailey Glasser’s creativity, commitment to client service, and entrepreneurial spirit of the entire firm, Chambers and Partners USA has ranked and recognized both the firm overall and five Bailey Glasser lawyers for inclusion to its 2021 USA Guide.
Bailey Glasser received a Band 1 ranking in West Virginia for Litigation: General Commercial. A Chambers source praised Bailey Glasser’s “strong breadth and depth of expertise.” In its 2021 USA Guide, Chambers notes that Bailey Glasser has an “impressive team offering experience in both defense and plaintiff representation, regularly handling litigation with significant commercial and political implications. Adept in federal bankruptcies and cases concerning the medical, legal, and financial sectors, and has a niche antitrust practice. Handles both regional and national matters. Widely noted for its handling of cases in the natural resources industry.”
Bailey Glasser founding partners Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser were also ranked in Band 1 of the Litigation: General Commercial within West Virginia. Chambers reports that Ben Bailey "has good litigation acumen" and is skilled in numerous areas, including product liability claims, and works with both plaintiffs and defendants.
Brian Glasser is "a creative thinker and outstanding litigator," according to his clients. Brian also "has a national reputation for excellence" and is widely acknowledged expert in commercial litigation, frequently handling trials and arbitration on behalf of clients in the natural resources industry.
Litigation: General Commercial – West Virginia
- Ben Bailey and Brian Glasser are, once again, listed in Band 1 of the General: Commercial Litigation category within West Virginia.
- Bailey Glasser is listed in Band 1 of the Litigation: General Commercial category within West Virginia.
Litigation: General Commercial – Idaho
- Ben Schwartzman is ranked in the Litigation: General Commercial category within Idaho.
- Chambers notes that his “broad litigation practice demonstrates particular strength in agribusiness disputes. He is also noted for his handling of federal antitrust law cases.” One client reporter to Chambers that Ben “is a good lawyer with a really interesting class action practice."
Corporate Commercial – West Virginia
Bailey & Glasser is listed in the Corporate/Commercial category within West Virginia.
- Brian Glasser, Jonathan Deem, and Marc Weintraub are again ranked in the Corporate/Commercial category within West Virginia.
- Chambers reports that Marc Weintraub “handles both domestic and international deals. He is known for negotiating and drafting joint ventures, as well as foreclosure agreements. One source is listed in the USA Guide 2021 saying that "he is a hard-working and responsive attorney with always a positive attitude."
- Jonathan Deem “handles a range of transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions.” Clients have said that he “is a pleasure to work with. He makes you feel like you are his only client. He is always prompt with his work and willing to assist in any way he can.”