Cary Joshi relentlessly advocates for her clients, always focusing on finding the best result for each client’s unique circumstances. She has extensive experience in commercial and civil litigation in a wide variety of construction disputes, complex commercial cases, mass torts, and product liability litigation.
Most recently, Cary won a $4.2 million jury verdict in Maryland federal court on behalf of a major automotive retailer in an insurance coverage dispute. She also won a $10 million arbitration award for a telecommunications utility contractor in a contract dispute related to the installation of Google Fiber.
Currently, Cary is representing more than 120 plaintiffs who were victims of a residential natural gas explosion in Silver Spring, Maryland.
While at Bailey Glasser, Cary lived in Medellin, Colombia where she learned Spanish.
Prior to attending law school, Cary taught elementary school in Phoenix, Arizona as part of Teach For America.
Government Service / Previous Employment
- Vice President – National Development, Teach For America (2005 - 2007)
- Teacher and Corps Member, Phoenix, AZ, Teach For America (1997 - 1999)
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2002, Moot Court Board
Editor - Employment Law Journal
Legal Writing Instructor
B.A., Yale University, 1997
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, District of Maryland
News & Insights
News & Insights
- Bailey Glasser fighting for justice for the victims of the Flower Branch gas explosion tragedy in Silver Spring, MD11.20.2018
Community & Professional
Community and Professional Activities
Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia
DC Trial Lawyers Association