Lorren Patterson offers clients substantial experience handling complicated transactions for both privately-owned businesses and large, national companies. Her transactional work involves a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracting, business reorganizations, equity and debt financings, compliance, and commercial real estate. Lorren’s practice also includes handling trademark matters for her business clients with a focus on practical registration, transfer and maintenance.
She also advises and assists clients with the drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts and governance agreements, including purchase and sale agreements, limited liability company agreements, shareholder agreements, consulting agreements, terms and conditions, and various other primary and ancillary transaction, commercial or organizational documents.
In addition, Lorren provides clients with ongoing advice on general corporate matters including entity formation decisions and other governance or operational issues.
Through her prior work providing legal counsel for a regional healthcare system, Lorren offers clients everyday operational advice specific to resolving regulatory compliance and risk management issues.
Awards & Accolades
Super Lawyers, District of Columbia, "Rising Star," Business/Corporate (2022)
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
B.A., Gonzaga University, 2013, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Structured and executed private equity financing for investment in an international natural resources industry joint venture
- Represented first lien lenders and affiliates in acquiring coaling mining assets in both Illinois and Indiana following White Stallion Energy LLC’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Served as “outside in-house” counsel for a consulting services company in the healthcare industry
- Supported business restructuring of real estate investment and management company in order to facilitate desired growth and change in its financial and operational structure
- Drafted and negotiated share purchase and asset purchase agreements in connection with privately owned business dispositions and managed closings in connection with the same transaction
News & Insights
News & Insights
- Bailey Glasser Helps Launch R3 Renewables LLC – A Groundbreaking Solar Energy Joint Venture between Riverstone Credit Partners, Summit Partners Credit Advisors and Peabody03.03.2022
Community & Professional
Community and Professional Activities
Co-Chair, Women and Finance Committee, Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia