Britney Littles concentrates her practice on representing clients in matters related to corporate, commercial, criminal defense, and investigations.
Britney has a diverse background as both a skilled litigator and business professional. She gained extensive trial experience representing hundreds indigent clients as an Assistant Public Defender in Baltimore County, Maryland. She was also previously employed by Google, Inc., as a consultant to business owners and marketing professionals with respect to online marketing strategy.
As a Michigan native, Britney received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School. While earning her degree, she served as the Chair of the Black Law Students Association, the Race and Curriculum Editor for the Michigan Journal of Race & Law, and as a Student Attorney for the Michigan Innocence Clinic.
- Extern, Hon. Linda V. Parker, US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (2014)
Government Service / Previous Employment
- Maryland Office of the Public Defender (2018-2020)
- Michigan State Appellate Defender Office (2016-2017)
J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2016
B.B.A., University of Michigan, 2010
- District of Columbia (Practicing under the Supervision of a Licensed DC Bar Member)
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan