Pratik Parikh skillfully assists start-ups, enterprises and franchises with every type of corporate, real estate and financial transactions, including business formations, leasing, ownership disputes, and commercial lending. He also shows family businesses how to determine the best business structure, approach business controversies and implement proper procedures in compliance with state and federal laws. Pratik also handles a broad range of complex commercial and tort litigation matters for individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
Pratik’s unique experience as CEO of a mobile app development company gives him the personal experience of establishing and running a start-up business, interpreting and navigating the unique challenges of not only state and federal regulations but also the nuances of Apple and Google. Pratik has successfully launched a mobile application and an eCommerce website and is constantly working on new projects.
J.D., Rutgers Law School, 2019, cum laude
B.A., University of Connecticut, 2016, cum laude
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York (Pending)
- Negotiated a franchise agreement and a $1M purchase and sale agreement for a small-family-owned business in NJ (ongoing)
- Represented commercial developers in foreclosure actions
- Represented businesses in partnership disputes, dissolutions and buy-outs
- Represented individuals and companies in various commercial transactions
- Represented commercial developers in the purchase and sale of assets