Litigation Associate (Boise, ID)
Bailey Glasser LLP, a national law firm engaged in cutting-edge, impact litigation, seeks an experienced Litigation Associate to work in its new office in downtown Boise. The ideal candidate will have at least four years of complex civil litigation experience in individual and class action cases in federal and state courts. Top-notch writing, strong legal analysis, and diversity are priorities.
This is an opportunity to thrive in a growing firm with a very collegial environment. The firm works on some of the most exciting and high-profile cases in the country. The Associate will work primarily with two attorneys in Boise whose main focus is on Commercial, Environmental, and Agribusiness Litigation.
- Superb writing, analytical, research, and technical skills
- Minimum four years’ litigation experience, including discovery, motions practice, and a strong grasp of civil procedure
- Self-motivation, creativity, efficiency, and a warm, can-do personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Good sense of humor and ability to get along well with others
- Admission to the Idaho Bar not necessary immediately, but must be licensed to practice law in Idaho within one (1) year of start date.
Salary commensurate with experience. Bailey Glasser LLP is an equal opportunity employer that offers an attractive benefits package, including excellent health insurance. Diversity valued. We are committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding lawyers from a variety of backgrounds. Applications invited regardless of race, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Boise Litigation Associate” in the email subject line.
How can we
Find a Lawyer
To reach one of our lawyers directly, please click here to access our firm directory.
If you or your client might benefit from working with Bailey Glasser’s legal team, contact us today at 877.852.0342.
Join Our Team
To express your interest in joining our team, please click here to contact Bailey Glasser's recruiting contacts.